- About Blaze’N’Bullets:
- Blaze’N’Bullets is a side scrolling shoot’em up where you pilot a gun loaded ship blasting yourself through enemy waves.
- With ability to change your loadout by replacing subsystems and weapons you can adapt to various hazards and situations.
- Persistant character progression and the development of passive and active skills gives you freedom of play style.
- The blend of RPG elements with fast paced twin stick action makes the 5 min break player happy, as well as the long term gamer.
Dynamic damage model
- accurate collision systems allow to rip through enemies hulls and destroy vital subsystems causing enemies die screaming, also it’s alot of fun
- dynamic particle systems and loose flying ship parts makes engaging enemies in space immersive and rewarding
Improve skills by using them
- everytime you pull the trigger you get better at it, trigger happy people welcome
Advanced tactics, chaining, time stop
- evade dangerous obstactles, use explosives to your advantage to unleash powerfull chain reactions, stop time with your mind and unload your entire power on the things you hate the most
Modular gear system with leveling items
- level up your gun because you can, kill enemies for their stuff, use it on your ship
Improve equipment or disassemble modules for spare parts
- dismantle unused modules and create new ones, craft the weapons you want
- give people the love they deserve – place a mugshot of your favourite wannabe politician or pseudo pop star into the game and shoot it for joy
- and more..
- Blaze’N’Bullets will release for Windows on Steam.
- Release Date:
- We are aiming for late 2016, early access version and demo will be available earlier.